Search This Blog

Monday, March 30, 2020

Prince's Smile Cocktail

Just open a cocktail book and pick a page! Ta Da! The Savoy Cocktail Book gives us Prince's Smile Cocktail from 1934. I wish I knew the story behind this name.
Easy to make but I hate dashes. Just give me exact measurements! 
Yep, avoiding people and shops so I used bottled lemon juice. The bottle is not pretty enough to include. I'm sure fresh is better but bottled is easier.
Looks pretty! Smells nice and fruity.
Okay...not bad...not special though.
I made this because I had everything on hand and the name is intriguing however it is nothing special. Maybe fresh lemon juice or calvados might make it a little more exciting. If you have everything, give it a try but your not missing anything if you don't.

My Rating: Just okay. Don't know why the prince is smiling...

No comments:

Post a Comment