Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Pineapple Dream

Well, I never expected to live through a time quite like this. Pandemics are in history books not in a modern America. Between the crazy people, the sick people, and trying to work from home I desperately needed a dose of summer.  Here is my summer, a Pineapple Dream for the 1950's Here's How! by Stouffer's.
All ingredients remind me of summer. Pineapple...Lime...Rum... :)
I can't remember why I had several small cans of pineapple juice but by lucky coicidence I did. Yeah!
Super easy to mix up and looks beautiful.
Yep. This is summer. Fruity and delicious. Now I just need a beach to relax on...
I may have had a couple just to make sure it is good tasting. It is. Even after the 3rd one.

My Rating: Keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment