Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2018

Lemon Snaps

My coworkers have been asking for chocolate so I made lemon. Ha ha! Yes, I am like that. This is from the Christmas cookie pamphlet.
Luckily I had a lemon I needed to use.
 So excited for lemons!
This was a very thin, liquidy dough. It has to be refriderated and rolled out in small batches. Very small batches.
I had a set of adorable little cookie cutters, acorns, leaves, pumpkins, and apples.
This was only one-third of the batch.
This appears to be a quick easy cookie recipe but it is not! The dough was very difficult to work with. I only cut about two-thirds of the dough before it got too annoying to do. Part of it was my fault since I was working with small cookie cutters but once the dough started to warm up the tiniest bit it became unworkable. They had a light texture and lemon flavor. They were not bad but I was hoping for something more.

My Rating: Not worth the effort.

Friends and Family Rating: "Delicious. Nice and light." "Can I steal the bag?"

No comments:

Post a Comment