Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2018

Pineapple Raisin Drops

Sometimes you just have to grab and try the strange. This gem came from the Christmas Cookies booklet put out by the Wisconsin Gas & Electric Co. I've already made several of the recipes and they have turned out great. Expectations are high!

The crushed pineapple is something different. And I had to buy more raisins. I'm not even a fan of raisins!
 Everything looks normal, except for the pineapple...
 Easy recipe. Came together quickly and easily!
 The pineapple pieces have already disappeared in the batter. I am guessing that they will not add any flavor.
 They baked up so pretty!
I was pleasantly surprised by this one. As expected, the crushed pineapples did not add any flavor but did add a ton of moisture to the batch. All in all these were great! I am not a fan of raisin cookies but I would gladly make these again.

My Rating: Surprisingly delicious!

Friends and Family Rating: "Yum!" "You did the impossible. You made raisin cookies that I actually like."

No comments:

Post a Comment