Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2018

Drumsticks

Sometimes I feel like making something fancy and sometimes I like to go easy. With this crazy weather I thought I'd explore this pamphlet looking for a new comfort food.
 Comfort food is usually something from our childhood so there must be something here! I went with: Drumsticks...not made from chicken.
Very common ingreideints except for the dreaded MSG! After a bit of online research I went for it.
I was able to dig into my rather large collection of takeout chopsticks for the sticks.
My drumsticks started to fall apart as soon as I put them in the pan.
My drumsticks didn't look exactly like that.
Parsley brightened up the dish!

These came together and cooked up very easily. They are basically mini meatloaves on sticks. The sticks ended up being useless because the meat just fell off of them as they cooked. I'm guessing that the sticks were suppose to make them more interesting for kids. They tasted okay. Nothing exciting or special. Just bland. I was only able to eat 2 bites before adding toppings.

My rating: Blah. Nothing I would make again.


No comments:

Post a Comment