Search This Blog

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Corn Flake Kisses

I love cookies, a lot. They are the perfect size to enjoy and still not completely kill your diet. This great 1963 pamphlet was put out by the Wisconsin Power and Light Company. It was compiled by their home economics division and has little notes beside each recipe.
Corn Flake Kisses are "---pleasant?" We shall see.
Everyone was buying corn flakes this week because I could only find the largest box in the store. I will be eating corn flakes, with bananas, for breakfast for the next 2 weeks.
Easy peasy meringue cookies. They never look like they are actually going to bake into a cookie.
Little white clouds!
Baked up nice and easy. Crunchy and sweet.

I love meringue cookies! They are light and crunchy with enough sweetness to satisfy your sweet tooth with out having to add an extra mile to your run. These were fantastic! I did not want to share. I will gladly make these again but maybe add mini-chocolate chips or mini-M and M's.

My Rating: Pleasant!

Friends and Family Rating: "Great!" "Needs a little chocolate but love the crunch."

No comments:

Post a Comment