Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Gandy Cocktail

I filled my house with wine and cider in preparation for Hurricane Florence and then it decided to not travel all the way up to Virginia. Not that I'm complaining! But I was so ready for a storm or, at least, heavy rain. Instead we got extreme humidity and a breeze. Okay. It gave me time to wander through recipes. This interesting cocktail from Here's How! by Stouffer's seems to have a little bit of lots of things. I prefer simple cocktails but somehow had all the ingredients for this.
 This is very different from the Gandy Dancer Cocktail!
Lots of a little bit...
 Why does everything I make come out green or bright pink?!
It was a bright, interesting drink. It doesn't make a lot so I would probably either double the recipe or serve it in a smaller glass. All in all a nice light citrusy drink.

My Rating: Not bad. I would make again if I had everything on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment