Search This Blog

Monday, January 27, 2020

Bimini Cocktail

A few warm days reminds me why I love summer so much. So I had to celebrate with a summery drink! The Bimini Cocktail from Here's How! by Stouffer's is a 1950 Tiki-style drink celebration.
This one promises to be 'invigorating'...
 I love simple cocktails. One of the best things about these older cocktail recipes is the simple ingredients and methods. Most of the time.
 It looks so pretty! Bright pink and fruity!
I love this drink! It tastes like the beach. I bet it would taste even better with fresh lime juice. Usually I am forced to try the drinks out alone (work frowns upon drinking during work hours) but I had my sweetheart over. He actually asked for a second. It looks like we will be sipping on these this summer on the back porch!

My Rating: So Delicious! I am ready for another!

No comments:

Post a Comment