Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Drop Pineapple Cookies

Gotta stick with the fruit! But this time I grabbed a can. It was much easier. Yeah! Wisconsin Power and Light Company published this Cookies (all kinds) pamphlet in 1963. Pineapple seemed like a really weird choice for cookies but why not. This one promises to be dainty...okay. And they are drop cookies. Extra easy to make.
Everything looks normal except for the pineapple.
One small can of crushed pineapple was enough for the pineapple and the pineapple juice. I used walnuts for the nuts but pecans would also work.
Started off very very liquidy.
Still soft! And I actually chilled the mixture over night. No real reason...It was not because I fell asleep on the couch.
 Lovely little cookies and still quite soft. I am a little concerned about how well they will bake up.
 No need to worry. They baked great!
 You can still see little chunks of pineapple.
Yep, they are dainty! And soft and moist and yummy. They have a light fruity flavor and no overwhelming pineapple taste which is great since some people don't like pineapple. Weirdos. They did not last longer than a couple of days due to how moist they are. They started to stick together after 2 days. Once you make them, you have to eat them!

My Rating: Delicious! I wished they kept better though.

Friends and Family Rating: "What is the fruit I taste?" "Yum! Please refill the bag."

No comments:

Post a Comment