Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2019

Bee Bite Cocktail

These crazy weather days have me wishing for spring and warm weather. Okay, all cold days have me wishing for warmer weather. I am not a cold weather person. At all. Time to warm up with a cocktail!
 Bee Bite Cocktail is from Stouffer's 1950's Here's How! and guarantees a bite I will like. Sounds interesting.
 I love the simplicity of older cocktail recipes.
 I love when I have all the ingredients at hand. Some many modern cocktails require way too much.
 The only thing I can see in this picture is the wallpaper...
 Ta da! Just like the picture!
It definitely had a little bite to it. Not too bad but not my favorite cocktail. There was simply nothing exciting or different about this drink to make it stand out. If I have all the ingredients I might make it again but I will not go out of my way.

My Rating: Make if for a friend while you're drinking a Tom Collins.

No comments:

Post a Comment